Thursday, January 18, 2007

Barack Obama


Barack Obama has taken his first steps toward running for president!! YEAY!!! From what I hear he has filed the necessary papers to raise money for the election. WOOHOO!!!

I'm reading his first book right now and let me tell you- I used to be impressed with the man. After the first half of his book, its so much more- I no longer see him as a Black politician. He is a real person (not a career politician) who is incredibly insightful. His whole life he's struggled with race issues, yet he doesn't run his politics based on race- they are run on universal issues. He doesn't, as they say, "play the race card" and yet he could do more for race relations than any before him.

I absolutely support the guy 100% now! I hope he runs and I hope he WINS!!!!!!!!


No comments: