Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random Thoughts

Yesterday it was in the 3o's and Mom and I were so warm we rolled down the car windows and took off our jackets.

Yep, we live in Wisconsin....
________________________________________________

Barack Obama is officially running for President!! YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________

All my favorite TV shows are back on! American Idol, Lost, Survivor, and Grey's Anatomy- an Eau Claire girl made it to Hollywood on AI, and the last three have all at some point made me scream at the TV!! Which makes me sound crazy, but they're just really good shows that get me totally get involved!

Make sure you tune in to Grey's Anatomy for the last of a three parter actually filmed in Seattle! It has been incredible so far and I'm sure this last one will blow us away!
_________________________________________________

My dad randomly got me a Death Star pez dispenser! It's very cool!
_________________________________________________

I think that's it! Hope all is well with you!

No comments: